Credit Unions across the nation have come together to create the CO-OP Shared Branch Network. CO-OP Shared Branches allow members of participating credit unions to conduct most of their financial transactions* at any participating location.
If you're a looking for a friendly neighborhood branch, even when you're not in your neighborhood, click here to locate a CO-OP Shared Branch near you.
Members who visit a CO-OP Shared Branch must provide a valid photo ID and their member number.
*Transactions that can be conducted at a CO-OP Shared Branch typically include:
- Deposits (Georgia United members can also use our mobile app to deposit a check.)
- Loan Payments
Please note, services may vary from one location to another, withdrawal limits may apply and funds deposited may not be available for immediate withdrawal.
FINDING A CO-OP SHARED BRANCH:
1. Visit co-opsharedbranch.org
2. Download the "find branch" app to your mobile device
3. Call 888.748.3266
Georgia United Credit Union CO-OP Shared Branch Locations:
- Athens - Gaines School Rd.
- North Atlanta - Tilly Mill Rd.
- Dalton - Calhoun St.
- Duluth - Satellite Blvd.