Simplify your banking experience with our enhanced Online and Mobile Banking features! Click here for detailed instructions.
With our Online and Mobile Banking services you can:
- View account balances, history and E-Statements
- Transfer funds
- Deposit checks directly from your mobile device
- Access a quick snapshot of your balance and enable PIN or Touch sign-in
- Request a limit Increase on your debit card
- Request a credit card balance transfer
- Set up debits or payments electronically to or from your Georgia United accounts to another financial institution or company
- Register for Online and Mobile Banking directly though our Mobile App
- Cancel or suspend your Georgia United VISA® Credit or Debit Card anytime on your own
- Request a Loan Payoff Inquiry on any closed end loan
- Set up and maintain your account alerts conveniently under ‘Alert Management’ in the ‘E-Services’ tab
- Place a stop payment on checks
- Access and send messages to and from our Member Care Center
- Ability to update your contact information directly through the mobile platform
Need help navigating? Click here for instructions.
Our Online Banking system can be downloaded into the following software programs:
- MS Money OFX
- Quicken WebConnect
- Intuit Quickbooks
To get started with Online Banking, click “Not Registered?” in the Online Banking Menu at the top left corner of the homepage and follow the instructions to register.
To get started with Mobile Banking please download our free app from the app store.
* Restrictions: Direct Deposit or E-Statement enrollment required to avoid Bill Pay service fees.