Bank with text messages
When you’re on the go, get account information at a glance using simple text commands. Text Banking is available anywhere you can receive texts and best of all, it's secure and free.*
Enroll to Get Started With Text Banking
- Log into Online Banking.
- In the navigation, select 'Settings' and click 'Text Enrollment'.
- Turn Text Banking 'On' and add your mobile number.
- Review and agree to the Terms & Conditions and Save.
Next, Set Up Your Account
- In the navigation, select 'Settings' and click 'Account Preferences'.
- Select the account(s) you would like to enable Text Banking for and turn SMS ‘On’.
- Set a nickname for the account(s) that will be used for Text Banking commands. A nickname can be no more than four characters (e.g., SAV1, CHK).
Once set up is complete, text any of these commands to BANKME (226563):
HIST + account nickname
Example: HIST CHK
XFER + account nickname1 + account nickname2 + amount
Example: XFER CHK CAR 100.00
Transfer funds from one account to another.
Note: List account sending money first and account receiving money second. Enter full amount using dollar, decimal and cents.
Georgia United Text Banking information
Disable Text Banking for the enrolled mobile device. To reactivate, log in to Online Banking.
List of available commands