Georgia Bulldogs® Debit Card
Fetch A Georgia Bulldogs® Debit Card Today
Students, graduates and loyal fans can now support University of Georgia Athletics by using the official Georgia Bulldogs Debit Card from Georgia United Credit Union. Whether you're in "The Classic City" or traveling to an away game, your Georgia Bulldogs Debit Card offers security, convenience and is accepted worldwide.
- Zero liability on fraudulent purchases
- Freeze a lost or stolen card online to prevent unwanted purchases
- Compatible with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay® and Visa Checkout®
- Access to over 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide and overseas
Choose your favorite design
DON’T HAVE A GEORGIA UNITED CHECKING ACCOUNT YET?
Check out our Unified Checking Account
With a Georgia United Unified Checking Account, you have options for earning interest and you don't have to worry about monthly service fees or maintaining a minimum balance. That's because we like to make it easy for you.
Meet Coach Smart
Community Support through Shared Strength
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I set up alerts for my card?
You can set up alert notifications in Online Banking. On the menu, select ‘Services‘ and click ‘Alerts’. To set up a new alert, click ‘New Alert’. There are several different alert types you can set up:
- Account alerts – get notified when your balance goes above or below a specified amount
- History alerts – get notified when credits or debits post to your account
- Online transaction alerts – get notified when online activity occurs like a funds transfer
What are some useful alerts for my cards?
How do I order a replacement card?
How do I report a lost/stolen card?
How to do I freeze my card?
If you've misplaced your card, quickly freeze it in Online Banking any time of day, or you can contact our Member Care Center at 888.493.4328 during business hours. To freeze your card:
1. Log in to Online Banking or the Georgia United Mobile App.
2. From the navigation, select 'Cards' and click 'Manage Cards'.
3. Select your card.
4. From the drop-down, choose 'Freeze Card'.
Once your card is found, you can unfreeze it following these same steps.