Benefits Your Employees Can Bank On
When asked what they feel causes them the most stress, employees cite financial matters more than all the other life stressors combined. Employees often look to their employer for help navigating the personal financial issues that are part of their changing environment. Georgia United appreciates and values the relationship we have with our Workplace Partners. Our goal is to provide your employees with free information and support for their personal finances as a benefit to your business- all at no cost to you!
Here’s what you can expect from Georgia United as one of our Workplace Partners:
- A dedicated Georgia United representative to provide you and your employees with support
- Attendance and/or materials for your New Hire Orientations; including digital flyers, brochures and new member packets
- Representation at your annual Open Enrollment and Benefit Fairs
- Complimentary financial education seminars presented on-site or virtually for your team
- A link to the Learning Center on the Georgia United website for financial education resources
- Participation in company-wide events, such as Employee Appreciation or Professional Development days
To learn more about what Georgia United can do for your employees, to schedule a call with a Georgia United representative or to update your company information, click below.