Embrace Life’s Opportunities with Affordable, Reliable Legal Insurance
At Georgia United Credit Union, we want you to embrace life’s opportunities with fewer worries. We’re excited to offer you UltimateAdvisor® legal insurance from ARAG®. It’s insurance that provides affordable and reliable legal counsel for everyday life matters, like a dispute with a contractor, buying or selling a home or the need for estate planning and much more.
ARAG offers the top performing legal insurance designed around a credentialed attorney network. Now you have a place to turn to for help, with legal insurance that pays attorney fees for most covered legal matters when you work with a Network Attorney.
Comprehensive Coverage You Can Trust
ARAG says “yes” to more legal matters. You can rely on coverage for a wide variety of everyday life matters, including the following areas of law:
- Wills and Estate Planning (wills, Power of Attorney)
- Family Law (name change, adoption)
- Consumer Protection Issues (car repair, consumer fraud)
- Civil Damage Claims (libel, slander, pet-related issues)
- Criminal Matters (expungement)
- Debt-Related Matters (bankruptcy, credit record)
- General Matters (affidavits, promissory notes)
- Government Benefits (Medicare, Social Security disputes)
- Landlord/Tenant Rights (contracts, security deposit)
- Real Estate Matters (buy/sell a home, easements)
- Small Claims Court (small claims assistance)
- Tax Issues (Federal IRS tax audit, property taxes)
- Traffic Matters (license restoration)
- Additional Benefits (reduced fee on other issues available)
For complete details on legal coverage, visit ARAGLegalCenter.com
Choose Your Path to Legal Protection
With UltimateAdvisor, you choose your path to legal relief, whether it’s consulting with a professional Network Attorney in person, contacting a professional over the phone or accessing trusted online tools and resources.
Visit with an Experienced Attorney In-Office
When a life turns into a legal issue, your ARAG coverage will be there for you. Many common events – such as Consumer Protection Issues, Real Estate Issues and Will Preparation – are 100% paid-in-full when you work with a Network Attorney. The attorney can also:
- Review or prepare documents
- Make follow-up calls or write letters on your behalf
- Advise and consult with you on legal issues
- Represent you in court if needed
Call a Professional for Helpful Advice and Direction
When you have a question or need clarification, call a Network Attorney who can help you understand your legal issue and how to address it. Plus, they can help you review or prepare documents, including a Standard Will.
Not sure where to start? Contact an ARAG Customer Care Specialist, who will walk you through your coverage details and determine next steps. Plus, you’ll also benefit from the following services:
- Identity Theft Services: Our Identity Theft Case Specialists will guide you through the steps of prevention – and are there to assist you in recovery if your personal identity is threatened.
- Financial Counseling and Education Services: Talk with a certified Financial Counselor who can help you with guidance and information on a wide range of financial topics – cash and debt management, budgeting, retirement planning, federal tax information and more.
Online Resources: Get Empowered and Learn More
To learn more about managing your legal matters, visit the ARAGLegalCenter.com for access to:
- DIY Docs®: An easy-to-use tool that gives you the convenience and control of creating hundreds of state-specific, legally-valid documents online, including a Standard Will, Childcare Authorization and Automobile Bill of Sale.
- LawExpresso®: A monthly eNewsletter exclusively for members that provides timely legal topics and helpful tips.
- Online Financial Tools: Access a personalized financial plan, articles, calculators and more – to help you map out a solid financial strategy.
Enroll Today! Protect your family, finances and future with UltimateAdvisor
Get the freedom and control to embrace life’s opportunities today. Enroll in UltimateAdvisor and get comprehensive legal coverage for only $18.00 per month.
Visit ARAGLegalCenter.com to learn more about what the plan offers, research legal topics and more! Or call 800-247-4184 to speak with an ARAG Customer Care Specialist.
Limitations and exclusions apply. Insurance products are underwritten by ARAG Insurance Company of Des Moines, Iowa, GuideOne® Mutual Insurance Company of West Des Moines, Iowa or GuideOne Specialty Mutual Insurance Company of West Des Moines, Iowa. Service products are provided by ARAG Services, LLC. This material is for illustrative purposes only and is not a contract. For terms, benefits or exclusions, call our toll-free number.
© 2014 ARAG North America, Inc. 103732s