Georgia United offers Debt Protection for qualified members, meaning that subject to approval, the debt will be paid in the event of disability, death or loss of employment.
*Claims subject to approval.
Extended Warranty is an optional protection program that offers members the opportunity to add additional warranty term and mileage coverage to their vehicles regardless of whether the vehicle is financed with Georgia United.
Some of the Benefits of Extended Warranty include:
- No deductible
- Nationwide Coverage
- 30 day money back guarantee
- Emergency road-side service
- Protects the member’s asset and budget against unexpected repairs
*This section is intended to provide basic information regarding Extended Warranty; complete terms and provisions are contained within each of the plans. Please ask us for more details about Extended Warranty.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP) Coverage GAP is designed to relieve the borrower(s) from the responsibility to repay the remainder of the loan balance not covered by their primary insurance when a vehicle is totaled or stolen.
Some of the Benefits of GAP Coverage include:
- Low cost protection
- Eliminates the out-of-pocket expense for the remaining loan balance after loss settlement
- Helps the borrower avoid financial hardship and afford a replacement vehicle
- Helps protect the borrower’s credit rating