Bank on the go
Online and Mobile Banking
Once you're enrolled in Online Banking, you can log in anytime to manage your accounts including checking balances, viewing transactions, updating your contact information and more.
- View your statements online when you enroll in E-Statements
- Transfer funds and make payments between your accounts at Georgia United and other financial institutions
- Deposit a check* from anywhere (mobile app only)
- Receive and pay bills with Bill Pay
- Freeze or unfreeze your misplaced card
- Get notified about account activity with account alerts
- Report your card as lost/stolen
- Request a replacement card
Other Ways to Access Your Accounts
Call our Instant Access Telephone Teller and quickly check balances, make transfers and more using your touch-tone phone.
Georgia United ATMs
Use a Georgia United ATM to check balances, withdraw cash and make deposits (available at select locations).
Add your Georgia United Visa® Card to your Digital Wallet and make touch-free payments when you shop using your mobile device.
Online Banking Guide & Videos
Learn how to make the most of Online Banking with these how-to videos or visit our Online Banking User Guide for more details.
View Account Details
How to view transactions, balances and account information.
Make a one-time or recurring transfer to your accounts at Georgia United.
Transfer to An External Account
Transfer funds to or from your accounts at other financial institutions.
Managing Loan Payments
View your loan balance and make a payment.
Stop a Payment
Request to stop a pending payment.