For our workplace partners
Benefits You can count on
Georgia United partners with companies, school systems and organizations to provide meaningful financial and education benefits to help employees navigate these challenging times. “When asked what they feel causes them the most stress, employees cite financial matters more than all the other life stressors combined.” (PWC 2019). Our goal is to provide you with financial services and information to help your employees with their most urgent concern- their money!
Here’s what you can expect from Georgia United as one of our Workplace Partners:
- A dedicated Business and Community Development officer to provide you and your employees with support.
- Attendance and/or materials for your New Hire Orientations; including digital flyers, brochures, and New Member packets.
- Representation at your annual Open Enrollment and Benefit Fairs
- Complimentary Financial Education seminars presented on-site or virtually for your team.
- A link to the Learning Center on the Georgia United website for financial education resources.
- Participation in company-wide events, such as Employee Appreciation or Professional Development days.
Why Georgia United Credit Union
- One of the largest and strongest credit unions in Georgia and 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs across the globe. Find a branch or ATM.
- Ranked by Forbes as Best-In-State Credit Union for state of Georgia.
- Improving the quality of life for children and families in Georgia communities through volunteerism, service and programs provided by the Georgia United Foundation.