Open An Account
Online Account Opening
Start Your Application
Complete our quick and easy online application to establish your relationship or to add another savings or checking account to your existing membership.
Before you begin, please ensure that you have the following information available for you and any joint account owners:
- Personal information including address, date of birth and Social Security number
- Valid driver’s license or state issued ID
An inquiry to the consumer reporting agencies will be submitted for the primary applicant and any joint owners named on the account(s).
- There are many ways to qualify for membership - just meet one of the eligibility requirements.
- To be a member, you must have a Georgia United Prime Share Savings Account with a minimum $5 opening deposit plus a $5 one-time, nonrefundable membership fee.
- You must be at least 18 years old to open an account online. To open an account for a minor, please visit a branch location or call 888.493.4328. Note that a joint owner must be on the account for children and teens.