Skip Your Loan Payment
If you're looking for some breathing room in your budget, Georgia United Credit Union's Skip-A-Pay program can help. For a $40 fee*, you can defer your loan payment and use the funds for other needs.
- Available for consumer loan products including personal loans and collateral loans (excluding CURE and Indirect Auto Loans)
- Loan must be open for more than 90 days and have three months of payment history
- Loan must be current with no delinquency greater than 30 days in the last six months
- Account must be in good standing
- Maximum of two skips per calendar year
Submit Your Skip-A-Pay Request
Skip-A-Pay requests must be submitted prior to your due date and are subject to Georgia United approval. If accepted, a $40 service fee will be deducted from your checking or savings account.
To submit your request, log in to Online Banking, select 'Services' on the navigation menu and click 'Skip-A-Pay'. You can also call us at 888.493.4328.
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I’ve used all the Skip-A-Pay requests allowed?
If you've already completed two skips this calendar year, you won't be eligible to skip another payment until next year.
If I have automatic payments set up, will I need to cancel these?
Is there a fee?
Yes, a $40 fee is charged each time a payment is skipped.
How often can I skip my payment?
You may complete two skips per calendar year.