A Simple Way to Send Money
Whether you owe a friend for lunch or need to pay a babysitter, you can quickly send money from the convenience of your account with Georgia United’s Person-to-Person (P2P) Pay. It’s simple, secure and there is no charge or personal account
Georgia United P2P sends money from your Georgia United Visa® Debit Card securely to your friends and family using just their mobile phone number or email address.
How To Use P2P Pay
- Log in to Online Banking or the Georgia United Mobile App.
- Select ‘Transfers and Payments’ and click ‘P2P Pay’.
- Add your Georgia United Debit Card
- Enter the recipient’s contact information and amount to send.
- The recipient will receive an email or text with a link to accept the funds.
Note: If you've never used P2P Pay before, you'll need to first request access by contacting our Member Care Center at 888.493.4328. Once set up, follow the steps above to send money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a cost to use this service?
What if my recipient doesn't accept the money?
What if the recipient's card is unable to accept funds?
What debit networks accept Georgia United P2P Pay?