Report a Lost/Stolen Card
How To Report a Lost or Stolen Card and Quickly Freeze Your Account
FREEZE YOUR Card in ONLINE BANKING
- Login to Online Banking
- Click 'Cards' in the navigation menu.
- Select 'Manage Cards.'
- Select the card you would like to freeze.
- From the drop-down, choose 'Freeze Card.' Once your card is found, you can unfreeze it following these same steps.
If you suspect fraud or need to order a replacement card, we'll be happy to assist you with this as well. To learn more about ways to identify fraud, visit our Learning Center.
To Order a New Card
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I set up alerts for my card?
You can set up alert notifications in Online Banking. On the menu, select ‘Services‘ and click ‘Alerts’. To set up a new alert, click ‘New Alert’. There are several different alert types you can set up:
- Account alerts – get notified when your balance goes above or below a specified amount
- History alerts – get notified when credits or debits post to your account
- Online transaction alerts – get notified when online activity occurs like a funds transfer