Schedule An Appointment
Current Branch Availability
Schedule an Appointment
|Athens - Gaines School Rd.||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6609|
|Athens - S. Lumpkin St.||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6607|
|Atlanta - GDOT||ATM only||678.530.6602|
|Atlanta - Twin Towers||ATM only||678.530.6603|
|Atlanta - Whitehall||Drive-up||678.530.6604|
|Cartersville||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6613|
|Clarkston||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6601|
|Conyers||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6612|
|Cumming||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6616 |
|Dalton - Calhoun St.||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6606|
|Dalton - Chattanooga Ave.||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6608|
|Decatur||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6618|
|Dublin||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6605|
|Duluth - Satellite Blvd.||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6614|
|Duluth - Sugarloaf Pkwy. ||Temporarily closed||678.530.6614|
|McDonough ||ATM only||678.530.6617|
|North Atlanta||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6610|
|Stockbridge ||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6611|
|Tucker||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6615|
Frequently Asked Questions
If my branch is temporarily closed, how can I take care of my banking needs?
There are several ways to get your banking done, based on what’s most convenient for you:
- Bank online. Manage your entire relationship online when you enroll in Online Banking. You'll be able to check your balance, pay bills and transfer funds from your home. See what else you can do with Online Banking.
- Bank on mobile. Get the convenience of Online Banking on your mobile device—plus you can deposit checks* in a snap. Download the Georgia United Mobile App (Android and iOS) to get started. See what else you can do with Mobile Banking.
- Bank at the ATM. Check your balance, deposit cash or checks or make a withdrawal at our network of over 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Find one near you.
- Find a nearby branch. Check our website for branch availability to see if there's another branch nearby.
*Items transmitted using this service are not subject to the funds availability requirements of the Federal Reserve Board Regulation CC. Deposits accepted using this service will be available within five days. Georgia United may make such funds available sooner.
What precautions are in place for in-person appointments?
We are proceeding with the utmost caution and taking additional preventative measures to safely serve members and protect our team members. When you arrive for a scheduled appointment, you can expect:
- To be asked a brief COVID health questionnaire before entering the branch.
- To be asked to temporarily remove your mask or other facial covering for identification purposes.
- Please leave any food or drink inside your vehicle or dispose of it before entering. We will also be temporarily closing our coffee bars.
- Plexiglass and additional sanitation measures have been added for member and team member safety.
- Restrooms will be unavailable for member use at this time.
What if I have an appointment but need to cancel or the branch closes unexpectedly?
If I want to become a member, what is the best way to open an account?
How can I apply for a new loan or refinance my existing loan?
Is my money insured?
Yes, your money is safe with us and insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 per member-owned account.
- How Your Accounts Are Federally Insured (PDF/English)
- How Your Accounts Are Federally Insured (PDF/Spanish)
What’s Georgia United’s routing number?
Georgia United's routing number is 261171309.
Where can I find my account number?
You can locate your 13-digit account number securely in Online Banking or the Georgia United Mobile App. Once logged in, click the account tile and on the account details screen, select the ‘Details’ tab to view your account number.
What is my member number and where can I find it?
Your member number is your unique identifier at Georgia United. You can locate your member number quickly and securely in Online Banking or the Georgia United Mobile App. Once logged in, click on any product and on the account details screen, select the ‘Details’ tab to view your member number.