Young Member Programs
Make Banking fun for children and teens
The future brings limitless possibilities and teaching your kids good financial habits early can be instrumental in helping them achieve their goals. Georgia United’s Youth Programs provide interactive websites and rewards programs so children and teens can learn money matters in an exciting and engaging manner.
Money Mammals Kids Club
Available for ages 11 & under
Our kids club savings account provides a safe, fun and interactive way to learn how to save and manage money.
- $5 membership refund
- Earn prizes for making deposits
- Access to educational games, apps and activities
- Get a birthday card and treat
Money Masters Teen Club
Available for ages 12-17
Our teen club gives members even more opportunities to earn, spend and save money. In addition to a savings account, teens can open our Teen Checking Account.
- Checking account with Visa® Debit Card
- Rewards for good grades and volunteering
- Scholarship opportunities