The Money Mammals® Saving Money Is Fun Kids Club™
Set Your Kids Up for Life-long Financial Success.
One of the most important life skills you can teach your children is how to save and manage money. Good financial habits should start early. Why start early? Society encourages kids to spend, so we need to teach them how to save and manage money and set them up for a successful future.
That’s why we’re excited to offer our youngest members— kids ages 11 and under— some new ways to learn and save while having fun.
Money Mammals Saving Money is Fun Kids Club Savings Account
Stop in any branch to open a new Saving Money is Fun Kids Club savings account with $10. We’ll even refund $5 back to the account!* And, take home a free welcome bag with special gifts, while supplies last.
- Kids can earn rewards and prizes.
- Branch deposits of $5 or more into their account, can earn Savings Rewards.
- Six punches to Reward card can earn prizes.**
- Make unlimited deposits and receive two free withdrawals per month***
The Money Mammals® Saving Money is Fun Website
We’re excited to offer our youngest members— kids ages 11 and under—a safe, fun and free website with interactive games and lessons that teach kids about money. Kids can play these online games in an ad-free, age-appropriate way on a mobile phone or a computer.
Let’s face it. Kids spend a lot of time on their computers, smart phones and game systems, why not let them have safe fun and learn about money at the same time!
Kids learn how to:
- Distinguish between wants and needs
- How to save toward a goal
- How to grow and manage money