Simplify How You Deposit Checks
Make a deposit from anywhere
To deposit a check via mobile, you must write "For Mobile Deposit at Georgia United" along with your signature on the back of the check. Checks submitted without both of these items may be delayed or returned.
- Log in to the Georgia United Mobile App.
- On the home screen, tap 'Deposit a Check'.
- Select your account and enter the check amount.
- Snap a photo of the front and back of your check and submit your request.
- Please keep your check for 60 days.
Tip: To get the best image of your check, place it on a dark, flat surface and ensure the entire check fits within the box.
Download Our Mobile App
SMART Financial Tips: Mobile Deposit
Coach Kirby Smart shares why he thinks Mobile Deposit is a SMART way to deposit a check* without having to drive to a branch.
Content provided for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as legal advice on any subject matter.
*Items transmitted using this service are not subject to the funds availability requirements of the Federal Reserve Board Regulation CC. Deposits accepted using this service will be available within five days. Georgia United may make such funds available sooner.