|Who We Are |
| Who is providing this notice? ||This notice is provided by Georgia United Credit Union. |
|What We Do |
|How does Georgia United Credit Union protect my personal information? ||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings. |
|How does Georgia United Credit Union collect my personal information? ||We collect personal information, for example, when you: |
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- Open an account or provide account information
- Deposit money or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing? ||Federal law gives you the right to limit only: |
State law and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes –
- information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you