|Who We Are
|Who is providing this notice?
||This notice is provided by Georgia United Credit Union.
|What We Do
|How does Georgia United Credit Union protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does Georgia United Credit Union collect my personal information?
||We collect personal information, for example, when you:
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates or other companies.
- Open an account or provide account information
- Deposit money or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
|Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.