Get your statements online
Instead of receiving your statement in the mail, view, download or print an electronic statement, or E-Statement, conveniently in Online Banking.
Benefits of Going Paperless
- It's safer - Reduce your risk of mail fraud and identity theft
- It's faster - Receive an email notification when statements are ready, rather than waiting on mail to arrive
- It's convenient - Log in to Online Banking anytime to view or print your statements
- It's environmentally-friendly - Reduce the amount of paper waste
Switch to E-Statements
To view your statements online, you’ll need to first have an Online Banking username and password. To select paperless statements:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Select ‘Statements’ from the navigation
- Click ‘Register’
- Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive an email confirming your registration
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I update my email address for notifications?
You can update your email address in Online Banking by:
- Selecting 'Settings' in the top navigation
- Click on 'Update Personal Information'
- Select 'Physical Address' to update your contact information
How long are E-Statements available?
How am I notified when an E-Statement is available?