Think Bigger and Buy the Home of Your Dreams
Our home loan options offer more savings and less costs than other banks and brokers. In addition to our competitive rates and low closing costs, Georgia United's not-for-profit status means that you will not pay intangible tax on properties located in Georgia. This tax is typically paid by the borrower at closing and is calculated at $1.50 per $500 of the loan. On a $750,000 loan, that's a savings of $2,250.
- Competitive rates
- Low closing costs
- No intangible tax for properties located in Georgia
- First and second combination loans available
- Conventional rates on loans up to $2,500,000
- Available for primary and secondary homes
- Variety of adjustable and fixed rate loans
- Offer jumbo loans on amounts over $726,200
HOW TO APPLY AND GET PRE-QUALIFIED
Yes, you can make it happen
At Georgia United, we welcome borrowers with credit scores as low as 680 and debt-to-income ratios up to 50% for select mortgage or home loan programs. A dedicated Home Loan Consultant will work with you to find the best option for your new home.
For questions or assistance, contact our knowledgeable and friendly Home Loan Consultants today.