Schedule an in-person or phone appointment
You can do most of your everyday banking online, by phone, at an ATM or at the drive-up. You can schedule an in-person or phone appointment for the following services:
- New accounts
- Service an existing account
Updated July 29, 2021 - Most branch lobbies are open. For the most up-to-date branch services, see the complete list below. You can also schedule a phone or in-person appointment at our branch locations. At times, we may have to temporarily close some branch lobbies but will continue to serve members through our drive-up and appointments.
Effective August 31, 2021, at 5 pm, we will be closing our Atlanta - Georgia Center and Duluth - Sugarloaf Pkwy. Branches. After a careful evaluation, we believe combining our Atlanta - Georgia Center branch with our Whitehall St. Branch and our Duluth Sugarloaf Pkwy. Branch with our Duluth - Satellite Blvd. Branch we can adequately serve our members in these areas.
Members will continue to have access to the Atlanta - Georgia Center ATM located in the Georgia Department of Transportation building.
As always, your money is safe with us and insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 per member-owned account.
Current Branch Availability
|Athens - Gaines School Rd.||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Athens - S. Lumpkin St.||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Atlanta - GDOT||ATM only|
|Atlanta - Whitehall||Lobby Open, Drive-up|
|Clarkston||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Conyers||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Cumming||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Dalton - Calhoun St.||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Dalton - Chattanooga Ave.||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Decatur||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Dublin||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Duluth - Satellite Blvd.||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|McDonough ||ATM only|
|North Atlanta||Drive-up & ATM|
|Stockbridge ||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Tucker ||Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I apply for a new loan or refinance my existing loan?
If I want to become a member, what is the best way to open an account?
What if I have an appointment but need to cancel?
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment time, please click the link (below your confirmation number) in your confirmation email to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
If the branch closes unexpectedly and we need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you will receive an email communication, phone call and text message.
What precautions are in place for in-person appointments?
We are proceeding with the utmost caution and taking additional preventative measures to safely serve members and protect our team members. When you arrive for a scheduled appointment, you can expect:
- To be asked a brief COVID health questionnaire before entering the branch
- To be asked to temporarily remove your mask or other facial covering for identification purposes
- Please leave any food or drink inside your vehicle or dispose of it before entering. We will also be temporarily closing our coffee bars
- Plexiglass and additional sanitation measures have been added for member and team member safety
- Restrooms will be unavailable for member use at this time
If my branch is temporarily closed, how can I take care of my banking needs?
There are several ways to get your banking done, based on what’s most convenient for you:
- Bank online. Manage your entire relationship online when you enroll in Online Banking. You'll be able to check your balance, pay bills and transfer funds from your home. See what else you can do with Online Banking.
- Bank on mobile. Get the convenience of Online Banking on your mobile device—plus you can deposit checks* in a snap. Download the Georgia United Mobile App (Android and iOS) to get started. See what else you can do with Mobile Banking.
- Bank at the ATM. Check your balance, deposit cash or checks or make a withdrawal at our network of over 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Find one near you.
- Find a nearby branch. Check our website for branch availability to see if there's another branch nearby.
*Items transmitted using this service are not subject to the funds availability requirements of the Federal Reserve Board Regulation CC. Deposits accepted using this service will be available within two business days. Georgia United may make such funds available sooner.