Updated April 29, 2022 - Most branch lobbies are open. For the most up-to-date branch services, see the complete list below. You can also schedule a phone or in-person appointment at our branch locations. At times, we may have to temporarily close some branch lobbies but will continue to serve members through our drive-up and appointments.
As always, your money is safe with us and insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 per member-owned account.
Current Branch Availability
|Athens - Gaines School Rd.||Appointments Available, Lobby Open & Drive-up|
|Athens - S. Lumpkin St.||ATM Only|
|Atlanta - Twin Towers||ATM Only|
|Atlanta - Whitehall||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, & Drive-up|
|Cartersville|| Appointments Available,Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Clarkston||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Conyers||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Cumming||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up |
|Dalton - Calhoun St.||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Decatur||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Dublin||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Duluth - Satellite Blvd.||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|North Atlanta||ATM Only - Email SafeDeposits@gucu.org for safe deposit box access|
|Stockbridge ||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
|Tucker ||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM|
Schedule an in-person or phone appointment
You can do most of your everyday banking online, by phone, at an ATM or at the drive-up. You can schedule an in-person or phone appointment for the following services:
- New accounts
- Service an existing account
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I apply for a new loan or refinance my existing loan?
If I want to become a member, what is the best way to open an account?
What if I have an appointment but need to cancel or am running late?
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment time, please click the link located below your confirmation number in your confirmation email to cancel or reschedule your appointment. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, Georgia United may need to cancel your appointment.
If the branch closes unexpectedly and we need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, you will receive an email communication, phone call and/or text message.
What precautions are in place for in-person appointments?
We are proceeding with the utmost caution and taking additional preventative measures to safely serve members and protect our team members. When you arrive for a scheduled appointment, you can expect:
- To be asked a brief COVID health questionnaire before entering the branch
- To be asked to temporarily remove your mask or other facial covering for identification purposes
- Please leave any food or drink inside your vehicle or dispose of it before entering. We will also be temporarily closing our coffee bars
- Plexiglass and additional sanitation measures have been added for member and team member safety
- Restrooms will be unavailable for member use at this time
If my branch is temporarily closed, how can I take care of my banking needs?
There are several ways to get your banking done, based on what’s most convenient for you:
- Bank online. Manage your entire relationship online when you enroll in Online Banking. You'll be able to check your balance, pay bills and transfer funds from your home. See what else you can do with Online Banking.
- Bank on mobile. Get the convenience of Online Banking on your mobile device—plus you can deposit checks* in a snap. Download the Georgia United Mobile App (Android and iOS) to get started. See what else you can do with Mobile Banking.
- Bank at the ATM. Check your balance, deposit cash or checks or make a withdrawal at our network of over 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Find one near you.
- Find a nearby branch. Check our website for branch availability to see if there's another branch nearby.
*Items transmitted using this service are not subject to the funds availability requirements of the Federal Reserve Board Regulation CC. Deposits accepted using this service will be available within two business days. Georgia United may make such funds available sooner.