Updated September 3, 2020 – We're currently providing drive-up only service at most of our branch locations with appointments available for special services. We may at times have to temporarily close
branches with little notice as a health precaution, so before you visit a branch we encourage you to check branch availability below as this can change daily.
As always, your money is safe with us and insured by the NCUA up to $250,000 per member-owned account.
Current Branch Availability
Schedule an Appointment
|Athens - Gaines School Rd.||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6609|
|Athens - S. Lumpkin St.||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6607|
|Atlanta - GDOT||ATM only||678.530.6602|
|Atlanta - Twin Towers||ATM only||678.530.6603|
|Atlanta - Whitehall||Drive-up||678.530.6604|
|Cartersville||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6613|
|Clarkston||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6601|
|Conyers||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6612|
|Cumming||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6616 |
|Dalton - Calhoun St.||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6606|
|Dalton - Chattanooga Ave.||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6608|
|Decatur||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6618|
|Dublin||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6605|
|Duluth - Satellite Blvd.||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6614|
|Duluth - Sugarloaf Pkwy. ||Temporarily closed||678.530.6614|
|McDonough ||ATM only||678.530.6617|
|North Atlanta||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6610|
|Stockbridge ||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6611|
|Tucker ||Drive-up & ATM||678.530.6615|
Schedule an in-person appointment
You can do most of your everyday banking online, by phone, at an ATM or at the drive-up. You'll need to schedule an appointment for the following services:
- Close a home loan
- Access a safe deposit box
- Get documents notarized
- Complete a wire transfer
- Request Medallian guarantees
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I apply for a new loan or refinance my existing loan?
If I want to become a member, what is the best way to open an account?
What if I have an appointment but need to cancel or the branch closes unexpectedly?
What precautions are in place for in-person appointments?
We are proceeding with the utmost caution and taking additional preventative measures to safely serve members and protect our team members. When you arrive for a scheduled appointment, you can expect:
- To be asked a brief COVID health questionnaire before entering the branch.
- To be asked to temporarily remove your mask or other facial covering for identification purposes.
- Please leave any food or drink inside your vehicle or dispose of it before entering. We will also be temporarily closing our coffee bars.
- Plexiglass and additional sanitation measures have been added for member and team member safety.
- Restrooms will be unavailable for member use at this time.
If my branch is temporarily closed, how can I take care of my banking needs?
There are several ways to get your banking done, based on what’s most convenient for you:
- Bank online. Manage your entire relationship online when you enroll in Online Banking. You'll be able to check your balance, pay bills and transfer funds from your home. See what else you can do with Online Banking.
- Bank on mobile. Get the convenience of Online Banking on your mobile device—plus you can deposit checks* in a snap. Download the Georgia United Mobile App (Android and iOS) to get started. See what else you can do with Mobile Banking.
- Bank at the ATM. Check your balance, deposit cash or checks or make a withdrawal at our network of over 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Find one near you.
- Find a nearby branch. Check our website for branch availability to see if there's another branch nearby.
*Items transmitted using this service are not subject to the funds availability requirements of the Federal Reserve Board Regulation CC. Deposits accepted using this service will be available within five days. Georgia United may make such funds available sooner.