|Athens - Gaines School Rd.||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM+|
|Atlanta - Twin Towers||ATM+ Temporarily Unavailable|
|Atlanta - Whitehall||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, & Drive-up|
|Cartersville|| Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM+|
|Clarkston||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM+|
|Conyers||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM+|
|Cumming||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM+|
|Dalton - Calhoun St.||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM+|
|Decatur||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM+|
|Dublin||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM+|
|Duluth - Satellite Blvd.||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM+|
|Stockbridge ||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM+|
|Tucker ||Appointments Available, Lobby Open, Drive-up & ATM+|
Schedule an in-person or phone appointment
You can do most of your everyday banking online, by phone, at an ATM or at the drive-up. You can schedule an in-person or phone appointment for the following services:
- New accounts
- Service an existing account
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How can I apply for a new loan or refinance my existing loan?
To quickest way to apply for a new loan or refinance your existing loan is to complete our online loan application. Applications can also be completed by calling 888.493.4328 or scheduling an appointment at a branch location.
If I want to become a member, what is the best way to open an account?
You can apply for membership by completing our online application.
To open an account for someone under the age of 18, please visit a branch or call us at 888.493.4328. Note that a joint owner must be on the account for children and teens.
What if I have an appointment but need to cancel or am running late?
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment time, please click the link located below your confirmation number in your confirmation email. If you are more than 15 minutes late to your scheduled appointment, Georgia United may need to cancel your appointment.
If my branch is temporarily closed, how can I take care of my banking needs?
There are several ways to get your banking done, based on what’s most convenient for you:
- Bank online. Manage your entire relationship online when you enroll in Online Banking. You'll be able to check your balance, pay bills and transfer funds from your home. See what else you can do with Online Banking.
- Bank on mobile. Get the convenience of Online Banking on your mobile device—plus you can deposit checks* in a snap. Download the Georgia United Mobile App ( Android and iOS) to get started. See what else you can do with Mobile Banking.
- Bank at the ATM. Check your balance, deposit cash or checks or make a withdrawal at our network of over 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Find one near you.
- Find a nearby branch. Check our website for branch availability to see if there's another branch nearby.
*Items transmitted using this service are not subject to the funds availability requirements of the Federal Reserve Board Regulation CC. Deposits accepted using this service will be available within two business days. Georgia United may make such funds available sooner.