Combo Home Equity Line of Credit
A flexible line of credit, now with fixed rates
Georgia United Credit Union’s Combo HELOC can help you get the cash you need to fund a big expense or a home project. It's a combination of a home equity loan and home equity line of credit—designed to give you more options and save you money in the long term. You can use it as a variable rate line of credit, or you can lock in a fixed rate with fixed monthly payments. Choose the option that is right for you and decide how you want to use the funds.
Enjoy the Benefits of a Combo HELOC
- Ability to lock in a low fixed rate
- Lower interest rates than credit cards or other big banks
- Interest-only payment option available for qualified borrowers
- Easy access to your line of credit using Online Banking or checks
- Lines of credit from $10,000 - $500,000
- Borrow up to 90% of your home's equity
Use our HELOC calculator to determine the equity in your home.
How It Works
You can choose to lock all or a portion of your Combo HELOC balance into a fixed rate with fixed monthly payments. Lock up to five portions at any one time for terms up to 10 years. As you repay the locked balances, your available line of credit amount increases and becomes available to use.
- Minimum lock amount is $5,000
- First rate lock is free and each additional lock is $50