Borrow against the equity in your existing home to help cover the costs of college, purchase of a second home, consolidate bills, or make home improvements. A second mortgage with Georgia United can offer you a convenient and affordable way to get the financing you need. Choose from:
Home Equity Line of Credit
- Introductory 1.99% APR* for first six billing cycles
- After introductory rate, rate will be a variable rate, currently % APR
- Convenient VISA® Card access to your line of credit
- Lines of Credit from $5,000 - $250,000
- Interest only payments available
Click Here for complete HELOC disclosure details.
Fixed Rate Second Mortgage
- 100% financing available on primary residence and up to 90% for second homes
- Fixed rate over the loan term
- Includes 5, 10 or 15 year terms
- No closing costs*
*There may be an appraisal fee. Please ask our mortgage loan professionals for more details.
Example payment quotes are based on a property value of $200,000, a first mortgage of $100,000 and a loan amount of $50,000 (combined LTV of < 80%). Payments quoted do not include amounts for first mortgage; your actual payment obligation may be higher.
Example Annual Percentage Rate (APR)
15 year fixed
10 year fixed
5 year fixed
The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) stated is an estimate and is intended for informational use only. Your actual APR may vary based on your actual loan amount. Rates are subject to change without notice.Your actual rate may be different, as many factors are evaluated for a loan approval. Please contact one of our Home Loan Consultants for additional information about our rates and fees.