Upgrade to a Sweeter Experience
New Online & Mobile Banking Coming October 18
We're excited to introduce a new, improved Online Banking experience including a brand new Georgia United Mobile App on October 18, 2022. As we work towards enhancing your experience, we are committed to making this transition as seamless as possible for our members.
To log in to the new Online & Mobile Banking, you will be required to re-enroll and set up a new username and password. Mobile app users will also need to download the new Georgia United Mobile App and uninstall the old app. We understand that this may cause some additional work for you and we apologize for any inconvenience.
Tips to Help You Prepare for the Upgrade
- Verify your contact information. You will need your email address, phone number and Social Security number to re-enroll in the new service. To verify we have the most up to date contact information on your account, log in to Online Banking, select 'Settings' and click 'Update Personal Information'.
- Know your member number. You will need your member number the first time you log in. If you don't know your member number, you can locate it in Online Banking by clicking on your Prime Share savings account and selecting 'Details & Settings'.
- Download the new mobile app. The new Georgia United Mobile App will be available on October 18. Please plan to download the new app and uninstall your existing mobile application.
- Check your inbox. We will use email to keep you updated about important updates.
We're Improving How You Access Money
You'll still enjoy the same great features and functionality that you've come to expect — like Mobile Deposit*, card controls and Bill Pay — plus the upgrade will provide the latest technology and security enhancements including:
- Two factor authentication using text message or an authenticator app
- Updated design with intuitive navigation and customizable dashboard
- Simplified transfer options that allow you to send money to your deposit, loan or external account in one convenient location
- Improved alert notifications delivered in near real-time
As we prepare for this upgrade, our main goal is to limit the impact to our members. We are working diligently to ensure this is a seamless transition and will send ongoing communications to keep you in the loop about important updates.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is Georgia United updating Online and Mobile Banking?
We are committed to providing you with the best service experience—whether you are visiting one of our branches or banking on the go. By upgrading our Online and Mobile Banking service, you will gain access to the latest technology and security enhancements meaning quicker access and even more protection for your account.
Will the upgrade impact any of my current capabilities?
While we will continue to offer the same features and capabilities, these may look different in our new environment. Additionally, some features will need to be re-established in the new Online and Mobile Banking service including:
- Setting up a username and password
- Configuring alert notifications
- Re-linking external accounts to view your entire financial picture in one place (Note: transfers to/from other financial institutions will not be affected)
With this update, we will also be discontinuing our Text Banking and Card Swap services, which were not widely utilized.
When will the new Online and Mobile Banking service launch?
The new Online & Mobile Banking will launch on October 18, 2022. As we prepare for this upgrade, we will send ongoing communications to keep you in the loop about important updates. Details about the transition will be shared with you through email, Online Banking and our website.
If I’m already using Online and Mobile Banking, will I have to re-enroll?
Yes. All members will need to enroll in the new Online and Mobile Banking and set up a new username and password.
To enroll for the first time, all members will need their member number, email address, phone number and Social Security number. To ensure you continue to enjoy seamless access to your account, we recommend verifying your contact information is up to date and confirming you know your member number in advance of the upgrade.
Will my current username and password stay the same?
You will need to set up a username and password when you re-enroll. This could be the same or different from the username you are using today.
How do I update my contact information?
The easiest way to update your information is in Online Banking. Log in, select ‘Settings’ and click ‘Update Personal Information’ to review and edit your contact information. You can also update your information at any Georgia United branch location or by calling 888.493.4328.
I don’t know my member number. How can I find this?
You can locate your member number in Online Banking today by clicking on your Prime Share savings account and selecting ‘Details & Settings’.
Will the Georgia United Mobile App work after the upgrade?
We will sunset the current Georgia United Mobile App and a new application will be available to download in your mobile app store. We will share the links to download the new Georgia United Mobile App once it’s available.
Will the alerts I have set up still work after the upgrade?
As part of the upgrade, we are updating our alert notifications to provide more options and faster notifications. To receive alerts, you will need to set these up in the new Online and Mobile Banking.
Will the recurring transfer I have set up continue?
Existing transfers to your Georgia United accounts and external bank accounts will be carried over to the new system and continue as scheduled. We strongly encourage you to review your transfers in the new system to confirm set up when you first log in.
Will services like Bill Pay or E-Statements be impacted?
No. These services will continue to work as they do today.
How will the upgrade affect me if I use Quicken or Quickbooks?
If you utilize Quicken or Quickbooks, you will need to take a few additional steps to ensure that you are able to successfully download transactions from the new Online Banking service. We will provide guides to help you transition your data.