Georgia Tech® Debit Card
Score Yourself A Buzzworthy Debit Card Today
Students, graduates and loyal fans can now support Georgia Tech Athletics by using the official Georgia Tech® Debit Card from Georgia United Credit Union. Every time you use your debit card, you'll be supporting student athletes while earning big interest on your free* checking account.
Take your card wherever you go – in state or across the globe, your Georgia Tech Debit Card offers security, convenience and is accepted worldwide.
- Zero liability on fraudulent purchases
- Freeze a lost or stolen card online to prevent unwanted purchases
- Compatible with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, Samsung Pay® and Visa Checkout®
- Access to over 100,000 surcharge-free ATMs nationwide and overseas
Choose your favorite Yellow Jackets honeycomb design
Don’t have a Georgia United Checking Account yet?
Check out our Unified Checking Account
Our Unified Checking Account is packed with features that make banking easier and more rewarding. With this truly free account, you'll never have to worry about monthly service fees or maintaining a minimum balance, plus you'll earn interest on your account balance each month.
Frequently Asked Questions
I received a new card. What’s the best way to update my information for online purchases and services?
Updating all the accounts that your old card is linked to can seem overwhelming. Using CardSwap, Georgia United cardholders can update the preferred payment method for your favorite digital services in one centralized location within Online Banking.
Can I make touch-free payments using my card?
How can I set up alerts for my card?
You can set up alert notifications in Online Banking. On the menu, select ‘Services‘ and click ‘Alerts’. To set up a new alert, click ‘New Alert’. There are several different alert types you can set up:
- Account alerts – get notified when your balance goes above or below a specified amount
- History alerts – get notified when credits or debits post to your account
- Online transaction alerts – get notified when online activity occurs like a funds transfer
What are some useful alerts for my cards?
How do I order a replacement card?
How do I report a lost/stolen card?
How to do I freeze my card?
If you've misplaced your card, quickly freeze it in Online Banking any time of day, or you can contact our Member Care Center at 888.493.4328 during business hours. To freeze your card:
1. Log in to Online Banking or the Georgia United Mobile App.
2. From the navigation, select 'Cards' and click 'Manage Cards'.
3. Select your card.
4. From the drop-down, choose 'Freeze Card'.
Once your card is found, you can unfreeze it following these same steps.